Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the 1000s of slot machines out there might be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, if you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the company you are purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the company shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the us government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the equipment you are considering is a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or a knockoff. Several ways to inform are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or a real income? A Vegas style machine takes a real income, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers can have the name of producer listed on the website with the name of the machine. When they don’t, ask. When they do, make certain the cost is not too cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re looking at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range from $799 – $1099 for a platform model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, generally, can have a letter different from the original. For example: IGT is a real manufacturer and AGT is a knockoff.
5) Is producer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? If not, are parts easy ahead by?
Most critical, when searching for an applied casino slot machine, learn when they offer a warranty. When there is a guarantee, will the company you are purchasing from use it in writing? The most popular slot machines brands on the web are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands can be found — just make sure that you will get repair parts for these machines just in case they’re no longer in business.